Conspiracy of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy of the Shinobi

A naruto-based RPG site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the bum bum song bye naraca

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
naraca

naraca

Male Number of posts : 162
Married to : no one yet
Bloodline/Demon : demon:saddler
Registration date : 2007-08-31

the bum bum song bye naraca Empty
PostSubject: the bum bum song bye naraca   the bum bum song bye naraca Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:17 am

my bum is on the rail my bum is on the rail look at me my bum is on the rail my bum is on the step my bum is on the step i hope i dont fall down and hurt my bum aha ha ha ha ha ha but thats not very fun to fall down and hurt your bum i like to put my bum on things it fun for everyone my is on the man my bum is on the man is it fun to put your bum on a man my bum is on the gum my bum is on the gum i can blow a bubble wit my bum bum bum my bum is on the ship the battle ship i hope they dont shoot a cannon in my bum and have poo all over the place my bum is on the cheese my bum is on the cheese if im lucky i will get a disease but thats not very fun to have a cannon shoot your bum my bum is on the dog my bum is on the dog my bum is on the cat my bum is on the phone my bum is on the swedish swedish swedish swedish my bum is all alone....*sound of a bird standing in a field a alone* the rail...is all alone *shows the rail* the man is all alone*shows a man alone*the swedish is all alone..1.2.3.4 my bum is all alone my bum is all alone my bum is all alone my bum is all alone get the poo of my bum poo poo get the poo..of my bum i want to hear the cannon i want to hear the cannon *sound of bird*no not loony loony i want to hear the canonn the cannon *sound of cannon* yeah the cannon..i want to hear the loony lune the funny funny lune lune for my bum bum bum the loony lune *sound of lune*yeah the lune... wtf im i doing

thank you people if you want to hear my music video go to youtube type down <tom green the bum bum song> that is the music video thank you
Back to top Go down
naraca

naraca

Male Number of posts : 162
Married to : no one yet
Bloodline/Demon : demon:saddler
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: the bum bum song bye naraca   the bum bum song bye naraca Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:17 am

reply and tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
akuji inuzunka

akuji inuzunka

Male Number of posts : 403
Married to : Kelsey inuzunka xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Bloodline/Demon : nindog/ inuzunka
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: the bum bum song bye naraca   the bum bum song bye naraca Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:43 pm

the bum song was gay the first time and its gay wen u did it ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the bum bum song bye naraca   the bum bum song bye naraca Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the bum bum song bye naraca
Page 1 of 1