Conspiracy of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy of the Shinobi

A naruto-based RPG site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Konaru vs. Kirei

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Konaru

Konaru

Male Number of posts : 765
Married to : No one
Bloodline/Demon : None
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:43 am

damn....yeah so I don't have to unleash my full power yet*keeps blocking the arrows with my sheild while at the sametime gathering furyoku*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Male Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:47 am

*slashes onto sword, making a large crack in Konaru's sword* if it shatters, you won't be albe to maintain oversoul...
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:53 am

I know that!!! I might as well go all out*akitaki seperates from the katana*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:59 am

hmmm...well, let's begin...cry of the plains--thousand wolves! *Thousands of wolves of wind shoot at Konaru*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:06 am

......*holds out a katana in one hand and a ancient dagger in another hand*Akitaki!!! Into teh Katana!!!! Into the Ancient Dagger!!!!*akitaki goes into both the katana and the ancient dagger causing the double medium to activate*

Double Medium!!!!

*a giant katana made of furyoku appears in my hand*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:29 am

...Temujin, dismissed. *The soul vanishes into the air* oversoul into sword, spirit of Wind, oversoul into wind sword, Byakuya--double medium! Senbonzakura Kageyoshi! *holds a giant white sword*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:32 am

hmmm so or double medium are both swords but different abilities?impressive
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:34 am

well, spirit of the wind is usually at least one of hte parts of my double mediums. *thousands of swords shoto from the sky at Konaru*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:36 am

*swings the giant sword in the air blocking all the swords*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:37 am

*swings Senbonzakura, leaving a deep crack in Konaru's sword's side, but also cracking Senbonzakura slightly*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:40 am

hmph damn you cracked my sword even though it was made out of furyoku which I could replace quickly but I won't do that to make it fair*after blocking the swords I activate my byakugan*Rotation*uses rotation to quicken the rate of me spinning my giant katana which is gathering furyoku but while doing that in creates a giant tornado that engulfs the whole area*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:41 am

*stabs senbonzakura Kageyoshi/Wind sword into the tornado, sending the tornado out of control and causing it to eventually die down* Imperial white blade--Senbonzakura! *Drives blade into Konaru's arm*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:50 am

*finishs gathering the furyoku*take this!!!*compresses the furyoku and the sword grows smaller*hmph*blocks teh sword with mine but mine doesn't break but it gets a small crack*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:06 am

*Takes out two books nad summons weapons out of them* Fragarach: The Sword of the Gorging War God *Throws a small, curved dagger onto Kon's sword* rule breaker! *The rule breaker cuts off spiritula bodies nad spiritual contracts (i.e. Oversouls, Servants nad guardian souls), thus reducing the oversoul to its original 3 components--a damaged Akitaki, a dagger and a sword*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:16 am

dammit.....before this oversoul breaks*slashs around teh air until I gather all of my furyoku*Rensaki Slash Full power!!!!!*slashs the air and a Black blast x5 bigger then its original size goes forward kirei*damn*the curved blade hits my double medium breaking it*you got me there...*the black slash heads toward kirei*good thing that won't break easily
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:21 am

Fragarach: The Sword of the Gorging War God! *swings, reflecting into an unavoidable strike carried out in response to an enemy’s strongest ability. It can only be used at full potential against an enemy’s most powerful strike, otherwise its power is reduced to that of a mere Rank D weapon, only ten of these can be created per year by pouring Kirei's blood on them and letting them charge for a whole month. The blast hits Konaru head on, and Fragrach shatters into bits*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:24 am

what the*the blast hits me head on and I go back*damn I feel weak....out of furyoku,almost out of chakra damn...I should have banned his magus skills....
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:26 am

...true, true. You made an excellent effort...but you will need much more to defeat the Magus Society. I will not lie in saying your plans and dreams are very far from you now. I do not intend to kill you, but...*traces a book* this may help you someday--it only has 2 uses left, but it will summon a rule breaker... do you still intend on trying to stop me from making my arrest?
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:28 am

I don't need that book.....and I don't care about you arresting saria but I will stop you from arresting ami no matter what I do*thinks*with my small amount of chakra I can probably get in a last blow

*puts my hand behind my back then with the last bit of chakra I have,I start making a rasengan*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:29 am

...I'm sorry. Archer?
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

Male Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:30 am

Gate of babylon--King's treasury! *thousands of weapons appear behind Kirei and Archer

Yes?
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:30 am

...end this fight now, Archer.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:31 am

hmph archer?what is he doing here....*keeps charging the rasengans behind my back*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:32 am

...to ensure that this battle is over.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

Male Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:32 am

Enkidu, chain of heaven! *A chain shoots out and binds around Konaru*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konaru vs. Kirei
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next