Conspiracy of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy of the Shinobi

A naruto-based RPG site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Konaru's house (campus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Male Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Konaru's house (campus) Empty
PostSubject: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:04 am

Alright, since you called for a seperate house from Amour Suki, this is pretty much the same thing--yo ucan't get much uniquenss when you make 200 of hte same house.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Male Number of posts : 765
Married to : No one
Bloodline/Demon : None
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:06 am

lol yeah whatever,hey kirei you think I can take a few classes while I'm here shamanism classes would help me with my training
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:07 am

sure. But Arashi's teaching the subject, not me.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:08 am

yeah okay
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:30 pm

*looks around the house*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:30 am

*yawns*I wonder what sis is doing right now.....
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:10 am

*comes in* So i heard you wanted to know about the nine Bijuu...do you need some help?
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:33 am

yes I wanted to know about the nine bijuus
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:11 am

alright...Of the nine bijuu, there are VERY few left. the demons you know are arrancar that have evolved to become much stronger than any normal Hollow. The sealed demons are sealed into hosts, but the death fo the host will result in the death fo the demon. AKatsuki managed to capture most of them, but these were mostly destroyed later. The nine-tailed fox was kep in the custody of Konoha labs as well as the demon fo the sand. Several more were obatined by MysTech, but escaped in the fourth great war. Since they do not die of old age, the three remaining can be anywhere at all.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:12 am

hmmm so what three remain alive?
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:19 am

I never said there were three--tehre are four. The three-tailed cat, believed to be residing in Sand, the nine-tailed fox, hidden in hibernation until it regains its power somewhere in deep Konoha; and the creepy four-tailed Kappa beast, who lives in the sea and has once defeated a whole navy force from teh Eastern country of Frost.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:23 am

do you know any of there abilities or the abilities a jinchuuriki gets when they have a demon sealed inside of them
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:27 am

yes. A jinchuuriki is best made at childhood, so that the vessel will otn attempt to fight the demon inside his body. However, all jinchuuriki have an aversion to large crowds and society. Also, they have an almost boundless Chakra boost that (according to the society) is capable of sustaining twelve servants fo teh Beserker class while fighting. Also, recovery and learning speed is increased. However, at times when the body is in danger, the demon will fight for its life and possess the human vessel. If it is bonded with teh demon, the human can actually turn physically into the demon.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:31 am

hey kirei I heard of a boy named uzumaki naruto and I heard he was able to sustain the 4th tail of the kyuubi but after that he had no memory of him actually going into the 4th tail,is that true?
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:33 am

yes...you should know him, considering your grandfather was the 2nd after him. Naruto Uzumaki was a rahter mediocre shinobi, but the demon manifested and combined well wiht him. It's possible--if a human vessel gives his soul over completely to the demon, the demon will blakc hte human out and then do as it will, taking physical form.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:34 am

so its like the demon would take over the humans body and eventually return to his original power?
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:38 am

yes...the human body cannot sustain a demon organism for a logn time.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:39 am

oh okay so if somebody seals a demon within thereself eventually the demon will take control and completly take over the humans body and will?
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:40 am

yes, if the vessel draws on the demon's power often.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:41 am

okay thanks thats all I needed to know
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:44 am

alrihgt.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:56 am

*yawns*I'm bored and now I know all this stuff about the demons
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 5:30 am

*leaves out to go to leaf*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konaru's house (campus)   Konaru's house (campus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konaru's house (campus)
Page 1 of 1