Conspiracy of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy of the Shinobi

A naruto-based RPG site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kirei's house

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Male Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:46 am

Kirei's house is a british-style apartment in the Shinobi Tech Compound. However, it si built with many automatic defenses.
Back to top Go down
Tohsaka Rin

Tohsaka Rin

Female Number of posts : 13

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:22 am

*knocks on door*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:23 am

*opens* Professor? Why are you here...? You heard?
Back to top Go down
Tohsaka Rin

Tohsaka Rin

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:24 am

Yes...news travels quickly in London. I'm sorry about your father...he was one of the msot powerful Magus in my time...but htat is not hte point. Your fahter made me promise that I will take care of you and your siblings until you come of age, which is not for two more years. He has left all of you a will.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:24 am

I don't need anyone to take care of me--
Back to top Go down
Tohsaka Rin

Tohsaka Rin

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:29 am

...that is not for you to decide. Here is the section relevant to you.

"To Kirei, my second son...you have always reminded me of Hitori in the past, and I have not overlooked your love of books, both magical and otherwise. Therefore, to my son Kirei Tohsaka Hakura i give my personal library in Soul Society. May they help you in any occasion that you require it. It has also come to my attention that you are the true magus in the family--Kiri is an excellent tracer, nad Jan Jr. Is a powerfl Shinigami, but you have the dedication, ruthlessness nad skill of a Magus. Therefore, I also give you a servant taht both Professor Rin and I have used multiple times--anotehr servant of an Arhcer Class, the class that I will probably be put into by the time you read this will. May you become an excelletn Magus..."

and that is where he left off. I will wend Archer over when all claearnces are ready...*smiles* your father thinks quite highly of you.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:29 am

*smirks* he may think highly of me, but not highly enough that he will take my opinion over a murderers.
Back to top Go down
Tohsaka Rin

Tohsaka Rin

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:30 am

...I will not allow you insult your fahter like that--he knew the terms of the pact when he made it, he did what a servant should do.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:30 am

BUT WHY SHOULD HE BE A SERVANT? HE'S A FRIGGIN' MASTER!
Back to top Go down
Tohsaka Rin

Tohsaka Rin

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:31 am

...you know perfectly about the life debt.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:31 am

Shut up about that life debt.
Back to top Go down
Tohsaka Rin

Tohsaka Rin

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:32 am

If you say so...but you are still expected to fulfill your duty as the representative of the society. Your Sister has told me to inform you that she will be arriving soon.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:32 am

Alrigth...
Back to top Go down
Tohsaka Rin

Tohsaka Rin

Kirei's house Empty

good. that is all. I will return if there are any updates in teh situation. *leaves into pouring rain*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:56 am

*watches rain outside, drinking Tea* ...this world is such a backwards place...not even a decent gun. I hate it...but why do I feel like I belong here...? is there any point in pursuing vengeance, when all it will gain is more bloodshed? It's over, dammit...*slams fist on the table* he's dead, there's nothing mroe to it...
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:03 am

...No. Even if a right isn't wronged, a wrong can be proven...two wrongs don't make a right, but two lefts will.

But why...? why have i only obtained failure and so far?

It's because I need more power.

Then why have I not attacked her yet...?

...It's merely the leftovers of a debt that has been repayed and is now utterly useless.

But...loyalty above all else...wouldn't I sitll be bound to her...?

No, All I lack is willpower...

DAMMIT, I"M GOING MAD! I'm talking to myself now...or am I hearing voices?
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:22 am

*reads*
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

Male Number of posts : 37

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:23 am

Some lady killer you are...your father was so much more suave.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:24 am

*sigh* did I say it was bad just becuase it was simple? contrary, it's a good thing. Anyways, I'm a doctor...it'sm my job.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:25 am

tahat may be true, but usually you barely take attention--I remember in the Association when the teacher asked you to read your notes and you had trouble yourself.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:26 am

...well, you see, I thought that All Shinobi thought the same way...perhaps she proved me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:27 am

And so you probe into her mind?
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:30 am

Because she is a blank slate—at the moment, her personality could change to anything…and most people aren’t that blank…they already have dispositions. I’m hoping that in seeing how her behavior develops I can understand why I was created.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:31 am

…you’ve never questioned why you became what you were before…
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:31 am

Only because I didn’t know the lie I was living in while I was in England.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kirei's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's house   Kirei's house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirei's house
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next